About TotalTek Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek Engineering is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
- The project Engineer will correspond with the customer making sure the customer is properly informed. This includes all technical, schedule and cost related issues.
- Internal correspondence with the Designers, Purchasing Agents, Production Manager, Controls Engineer and Technical Services Group Manager.
- Maintaining job costs within the project budget.
- Establishing the project schedule and maintaining the project schedule.
- Performing Engineering Calculations.
- Specifying equipment to be purchased using Purchase Requisitions and Bill of Materials (BOM).
- The project Engineer will organize the installation of the equipment. This includes coordination with the customer and installation contractors
- Providing Site Supervision during the installation of Equipment as required.
- Assist with the commissioning of equipment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of airflow and sheet metal design. Knowledge of Oxidizers and Heat Recovery Equipment a plus.
- Ability to perform the essential physical job functions/responsibilities of the position.
- Good communication skills with the ability to relate to a diverse work community will make the Project Engineer an ideal candidate.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative.
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Equivalent experience in related field may be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.