Our client is a leading provider of industrial safety, janitorial supplies and solutions. They serve customers in 60 countries across 5 continents. Its subsidiaries include ESP Products all of which manufacture name brand spill control, towel and tissue products.
Who are we?… TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Position Summary: Production Supervisor
As the Production Supervisor, you’ll perform a range of tasks that includes staffing and scheduling personnel, ensuring a safe work environment, ensuring we’re meeting production requirements while minimizing costs, coaching personnel, and monitoring quality.
Shift: 12 hour 2- 2- 3 shifts with no swing 6p-6a
- Demonstrate and enforce following safe work practices and policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Educate and direct personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
- Maintaining compliance with established policies, procedures, and quality standards
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process, being directly involved with improving operation efficiencies, reducing costs, identifying unfavorable trends, and taking timely corrective actions
- Complete the production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, and resolving problems
- Provide manufacturing information through production performance records and data
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements resulting in the implementation of changes
- Resolve personnel problems as necessary in conjunction with the Human Resources department
- Keep a positive and energetic attitude when representing the company to employees, customers, and visitors
- Manage emergency situations including weather related, fire, evacuations and industrial accidents
- Ability to climb, walk, do light lifting, sit for long periods, or stand for long periods
- High school diploma or equivalent schooling for degree required. A college degree or specific job related certifications are a plus
- Have a sense of urgency in responding to external and internal customers
- Able to hold people accountable
- Demonstrate effective organizational and time management skills. You have the ability to set and adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and work with minimum direct supervision while effectively handling several projects at one time
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English
- Use proactive measures to increase customer satisfaction and company profitability