Our client is a leading provider of industrial safety, janitorial supplies and solutions. They serve customers in 60 countries across 5 continents. Its subsidiaries include ESP Products all of which manufacture name brand spill control, towel and tissue products.
Who are we?… TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
Support plant operations by performing routine preventative maintenance. Respond to malfunctioning equipment including mechanical and electrical repairs. Handling a great variety of tasks from fault repairs to general facility improvements. NPS is all about a safe, clean and efficient work environment. This is a direct hire role.
- Daily Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Install, repair and maintain all machinery such as conveyor systems, hydraulic equipment, pneumatic equipment, compressors, chillers, dryers.
- Routine checks of safety systems, alarm systems and facility mechanisms.
- Conduct general facility upkeep procedures and tasks.
- Complete documentation on repairs and preventative maintenance as directed.
- Maintain and adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain required productivity and quality levels, suggesting process improvements when possible.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
- Maintain maintenance shop spare parts program.
- Fabricate parts or source parts as required or as assigned.
- Perform all tasks with minimal supervision, in a prompt, safe, efficient, work like manner.
- Must be available for off-shift work and/or emergency call-in as required by production demands.
- Perform routine housekeeping necessary to maintain the cleanliness and safety of facility.
- Assists in machine start-ups and changeovers.
- Operate machinery to cover absences or training periods.
- 3-5 years Industrial maintenance experience
- Computer literate with common software programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Working knowledge of tools, power tools and common devices.
Schedule: 12 hour 2- 2- 3 shifts with no swing; $1.50 shift premium for hours worked after 6pm