About TotalTek Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
Our client has an immediate need for an enthusiastic Mechanical Designer to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for their customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to design and develop production equipment using Solidworks. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Create, revise and modify designs for flex-packaging, material handling devices, and other automated equipment
- Working with Mechanical Detailers to create bills of materials (BOM’s)
- Reading and understanding technical specifications and drawings
- Prepare Approval Drawings for new orders
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Design, or related Technical Degree
- SolidWorks experience
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Other basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to balance personal workloads to meet changing deadlines
- 2-3 Years’ experience in similar environment
- Understanding of various manufacturing process related to flexible packaging
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.