When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right time. We look forward to your application for this role and establishing a career partnership with you.
We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic that are seeking a rewarding career utilizing their electro-mechanical skill sets to inspect, repair and test production machinery in both preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Support line change-overs.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical issues.
- Troubleshoot issues on machinery/conveyor equipment.
- Work well with other technicians/engineers.
- Assist with installation and follow-up of jobs.
- Assure and maintain outstanding levels of customer service.
- 1+ year of maintenance experience.
- Mechanical OR Electrical aptitude.
- Experience wiring and troubleshooting electrical systems.
- Experience with line changes or line change-overs.
- Consistent Job History.
- Willing to work 2nd, or 3rd shift.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience.
- Mechanical AND Electrical aptitude.
- Experience in the packaging or liquid packaging industry.
- Welding and Fabrication experience.
- Knowledge of PLC Programming.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.